1. Closed mouths don't get fed.
Speak your desire and fantasies! Be open minded and honest.
2. Try to be more romantic.
Flowers, candlelight and dinner can be sweet, very appreciated and will get those love juices flowing.
3. Do NOT hold on to grudges!!!
Anger is not sexy folks. Let it go. Why waste your time fussing and cussing, when you could be...well...whoo hoo!
4. Take care of your sexual health.
Try kegels ( this goes for guys too). Maybe shave or cut your pubic hair close. Drink more pineapple juice and less alcohol for a more pleasurable oral experience.
5. Introduce and invest in a high quality sex toy.
This is self explanatory. After talking to your partner. Shop for your new toy together. Invest in something that will last.
6. Talk dirty to each other more.
Send texts to each other. Sexy body parts pictures, and it doesn't always have to be T&A. Could be picture of your feet or hands. Lips or neck. Give foreplay!
7. Love your own body.
Your lover would appreciate how confident you are in your own skin. The more you love yourself (without an enormous ego) the better you can love your partner.
8.Take it out of the bedroom.
Sex doesn't always have to be confined in the bed. What about the bathtub, the dining room, the kitchen, even the stairs. Bring the spice back into your love life.
9.Sex is a two-way street.
No need to have only one of you doing all the work. It will be so much more fun to reverse roles. You don't have to be the dominant all the time, play the submissive role at times....you maybe pleasantly surprised how good it feels!
Last but not least,
10. Do NOT make excuses!!
Even if you do have a headache, so what you forgot to shave and leave your awful day of work AT work. Making love could be the cure all!
Try these out and even add your own resolutions to the list! Happy New Year's. And until next time....Allow Us Inside of Your Bedroom.
It feels good to be back! Just so we can get back to the swing of things. For those who celebrate the holidays, when giving a gift to your partner/significant other, will you include sex as a gift or part of a gift? Will you accept sex as a gift? Tell me how you feel about intercourse instead of a holiday gift.
Until next time folks.....Allow Us Inside Of Your Bedroom!
What does sexting achieve? Well it all depends on what YOU and your sexting partner want out of the act. Is it the rush that you are looking? Does it provide both you and the person you are indulging with excitement? Is your relationship showing signs of improvement? If it's not your partner in life you are sexting, can you trust this person?
Lots of questions you have to ask yourself and the person who you are passing the time with. Here are a few guidelines to safe sexting:
1. Make sure this is the "right" person. I know it sounds so obvious, but you can never be TOO sure when it comes to sending intimate messages to another person.
2. If you do decide to exchange pictures make sure your face and any unique identifying marks aren't visible. It would be horrible going into your kids school and all the teachers know where your heart shaped birthmark is located.
3. Take precautions if you are involved with someone else and sexting another. Maybe deleting all the messages or even putting a lock code on your cell phone (if it isn't too obvious) would be good options.
4. Have fun. Relax. Enjoy. You aren't sitting in front of your sexting partner so your confidence may be brimming over at this point.
5. Please sextxt with someone who is of LEGAL age! Do not end up jail bait because you are sexting a child.
Just have a good time with your as sexual discovery. This isn't too heavy! If you take in consideration the do's and don't's, this is the safest type of sex play you could have!
Well until next time folks.... Allow Us Inside Of Your Bedroom.
For a little peek inside of the adult novelty industy, stop by http://issuu.com/hpppa2005 courtesy of HPPPA (The Home Pleasure Party Plan Association). Read the Home Party Review, a digital magazine with tons of information and insight on a portion of what makes up the adult industry. There are articles that educates and excite, you won't want to stop reading until the last page!!
Well until next time folks.....Allow Us Inside Of Your Bedroom.